Super Mario Land II Super Mario Land II

Lol like everyone Flips off In nintendo

Like Wolf in SSBB. xD Nice flash Btw. 5/5

IT Geeks: Got Wii? IT Geeks: Got Wii?

Lol.

Very Impressive! =) And I love the Mama Luigi Part. =) I got a wii now too.

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

Not trying to be a dick but...

Hardly any one was funny, ALOT was Used before, And Most of them is like G Rated humor but with Bleeped or Cursing or Blood in it. Such as Toad and the Ghost.
Also, Most of the Jokes can be predicted and has been used alot, Like the Mario one, I've seen like 10 Mario Getting high on Mushrooms Flashes, I laughed at the first, But Its been Used already and I've seen it before, So I'm Moving on, The only jokes I liked Was the Sound of the Scene Changing and The Figure you put it in, Such as the 'Shoop da woop' One. Nothing less, The Ghrapics are Nice But It cant be funny just by that, (Well It can sometimes,) It was Rated 4+ But that the User's Opinion, I rated a 3/5 And 5/10 For Ghrapics, I just hope you read this before It gets Marked As abusive and Gets thumbed downed Out Because Of No-lives Who spend their time giving Peoples Respected Opinions Rude Comments about it.

SSB.Brawlest Test Game SSB.Brawlest Test Game

Well Too glitchy.

Very good test, nut its TOO glitchy, Everytime you land you sometimes just fall of by itself. And Jumping will screw you too. I hope you fix it.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

MAKE A SEQUEL!

THis game is SOOO awsome! I Downloaded Angry Faic picture pack and the game on the Xbox. Its soooo AWSOME.

Theres ALOT of stuff in the 360 version.

Minigames!
Xbox Live enabled
Cool add ons!
Amanzing Graphics.
Awsome Hats and Hair! (I like the afro)
Co-Op!
Awsome Power-ups! (with shelds)
Continues and More lives
Achivemts!
Better controls\

SO get the GAME NOW!!!!!!

Megaman Next - The Game Megaman Next - The Game

WTF?

Theres ALOT of problems in the game.
1.TOO MANY FUCKING ENEMYS!!!!
2.As soon as you start, EVERYONE already ATTACKS you!
3.At the start screen, When you choose to fight someone, its SO fucking sensitive, That I cant even choose the right one!
4.Very bad difficulty, Easy=Hard

A DnB loop A DnB loop

best loop ever.

NICE.

DJvillanova responds:

Thanks :D

Mellow Furiousity Mellow Furiousity

Another great song by one of the best artists here

Man, You really kick ass in making music. You got some great talent. Talent like that will one day make you a big star. Right now your my Hero. 5/5!

td6d responds:

Thanks man!
I'm really happy you like it, I just started producing and I love it so there is going to be more :)
Thanks again for the huge compliments :D

Piano Rush Piano Rush

This is just too cool.

I'm very happy theres music like yours and artists like you, I really like you music my friend. 5/5 Faved.

td6d responds:

Wow thanks man!
I really, really appreciate people like you! _O_
Thanks again! :D